Weekly Build Update – 16JUL17

This past week has mostly centered around the masking of the yellow paint on the shoulders and shield. Originally, I used Tamiya masking tape. No matter what I did I could not get the tape to stay in place. I ended up using some Microscale Micro Mask liquid masking fluid. Early on it seems to […]

Weekly Build Update – 07/09/17

Have not really been that active at the workbench this week. It has been rather warm and humid as of late. I did get the first round of painting done on the Gundam Deathscythe. I then started masking for the next shade of grey. And because I am a slightly twisted soul. I have to […]