A few months ago I made some changes to my workbench, making my workspace more functional. I have now made some more changes, this time to my blog space. The first major change is a little obvious, the overall look of the site. For many years this blog has had a generally darker theme to it. After playing with some lighter themes, I decided that I like the overall look of the a basic layout. Hopefully, this will allow me to focus on updating with more posts in the future.
The other change is an addition of a Completed Builds Gallery. I have already started taking photos and adding them to the galleries, with a lot more to come. I have organized the galleries by year that the kit was completed. I hope you will take sometime and check out some of my work.