I know that this blog is technically about my model building projects, but I have discovered a great amount of enjoyment in the world of carnivorous plants. I enjoy it so much, I have several small planters indoors and out. I have resently planted my most ambitious planter yet that started out with 10 different
This past week has mostly centered around the masking of the yellow paint on the shoulders and shield. Originally, I used Tamiya masking tape. No matter what I did I could not get the tape to stay in place. I ended up using some Microscale Micro Mask liquid masking fluid. Early on it seems to
Have not really been that active at the workbench this week. It has been rather warm and humid as of late. I did get the first round of painting done on the Gundam Deathscythe. I then started masking for the next shade of grey. And because I am a slightly twisted soul. I have to
The toughest part of this blog is updating it on a regular basis. After giving it some thought, I think I have come up with a plan. Basically, I plan to post an update once a week with what I have been working on the week before. Now let’s see if I can do this.